There are two changes being phased into the Slim station.
- The microphone XLR connector will be replaced by a fixed microphone method. The microphone will bolt directly to the base of the station.
- This increases reliability due to less failure points
- Customer feedback has shown no interest in this option.
- The illuminated Push to Talk (PTT) switch will be replaced by a switch that has 5X higher reliability. (Cycles between failure is over one million)
- This increases reliability.
- Stabilize production flow by eliminating a long lead time item
These changes are hardware changes only.
No software revisions have been made.
Electronic specifications do not change.